Slabjack Solutions – Concrete Repair & Concrete Raising in the Metro Atlanta, GA Region
Concrete is dependent upon the soil in which it sits upon and that which surrounds it. In theory this relationship should stand the tests of time as concrete in itself can last hundreds of years. However, two variables that cannot be controlled are “Mother Nature” and “Father Time”, thus the soil beneath and around your concrete is constantly changing. For as long as there is concrete, there will always be a need for Mudjacking and Slabjacking!
- We have been raising concrete for over two decades. Slabjacking, or Mudjacking, as concrete raising is commonly called, is a cost effective alternative to replacing settled and sunken concrete.
- Concrete is lifted by drilling small 1 3/8″ holes through the slab, and pumping, under hydraulic pressure, a flowable soil cement slurry. As the slurry flows beneath the surface, voids and depressions are filled and the slab is raised to achieve the desired height.
- This method of raising concrete can be used to lift sidewalks, steps, stoops, driveways, pool decks, garage floors, garage center columns, patios, factory floors, city streets, curb and gutters, runways, etc.. If it’s a concrete slab, it can be done!
- Void filling and soil stabilization can also be performed by this process to repair areas with soil depletion caused by animals or soil erosion. You don’t want a snake living under your stoop!
- Concrete raising is the alternative to costly replacement. Mudjack Concrete & Slabjack Solutions is committed to providing top quality services to homeowners at a guaranteed low price.
It is our goal to provide the most cost effective, low impact alternative to concrete replacement. It is our mission to deliver exceptional value to our customers and to be the most professional, solution oriented concrete leveling, foundation support/crack repair, drainage & caulking company in our Metro areas.
“WITH NEARLY THREE DECADES OF COMBINED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THE KANSAS CITY AND ATLANTA AREAS, YOU CAN BE ASSURED YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE MOST QUALIFIED, PROFESSIONAL COMPANY TO FIX AND REPAIR YOUR SETTLED CONCRETE & DRAINAGE ISSUES AT YOUR MOST VALUABLE INVESTMENT, YOUR HOME.”
Contact SlabJack Solutions in the Atlanta, GA metro and surrounding areas and MudJack Concrete in the Kansas City and St. Joseph, MO areas. Each office is independently owned and family managed, we are not a franchise.
Concrete Raising and Concrete Repair Contractors in the Metro Atlanta, GA Area
Slabjack Solutions knows how frustrating it can be to contend with un-level and sunken concrete in Atlanta, GA and in surrounding areas. Some concrete repair contractors may tell you that the only solution is to replace the concrete entirely. Our concrete repair specialists want you to know that we can fix your broken and uneven concrete quickly with our mudjacking and slabjacking in Atlanta, GA.
One of the most popular concrete repair services in metro Atlanta, GA that we offer involves working on the concrete walkways placed around the sides of pools. These concrete slabs are very important to keep level. Consider how often your children run across them in the summer time. You don't want them to trip and fall on un-level concrete and get hurt. Our concrete repair service in Atlanta, GA offers affordable and professional concrete raising and repair services for un-level concrete pool decks.
If you are in need of concrete repair in metro Atlanta, GA and in surrounding areas, please do not hesitate to call us at 678-287-0671 today to make an appointment. One of our concrete repair experts will come to your location and evaluate your damaged concrete. Once evaluated, you will be provided with effective and long-lasting concrete repair solutions to get your concrete beautiful and level again.
View Slabjack Solutions Service Area in a larger map